Innovative variable high speed grain mill. Advanced technology includes: Improved texture control, stronger milling heads, unique Force Flow sound/air chamber design which results in 50% noise reduction, improved motor cooling, and longer mill life.
- Grain Hopper Extension to increase capacity
- Air Filter
- Separator Cup
- Large 20 cup bowl capacity
- Variable, high speed mill and texture control
- Stainless steel Microburst™ milling heads w/pre-cracker
- Self cleaning milling chamber - easy to use
- Multi-Channel air flow. Cool milling extends motor life
- 1 to 1 milling ratio(1 hopper of wheat = 1 bowl of flour)
- Easy grip bowl, lid and control knobs
- Compact storage
- Precision grain feed control
- NO gumming, NO overheating, NO jamming, NO hassle
- Ultra quick - mills 20 cups in 5 minutes
- CSA Certified for USA & Canada
Why mill your own flour, when it's so readily available? Commercial mills remove 30 percent of the wheat kernel, removing the most nutritious part of the grain to make white flour. Commercially milled flour also removes all of the wheat germ oils to prevent it from going rancid and preserving the flour's shelf-life. Ninety percent of the nutritional value of the wheat berry is contained in the wheat germ. Wheat germ oil has almost no shelf life and becomes rancid very quickly. Rancid oil is a carcinogen; government health regulations require the removal of the wheat germ oil from all commercially milled flours to ensure safety. Milling your own flour not only ensures that your flour is as nutritious as it can be, it has a wonderful taste that is lost to commercially made whole-grain flour. Whole grains are important for numerous reasons: strokes, heart attacks, clogged arteries and cardiovascular problems can be prevented when whole grains are eaten regularly. The L'Equip NutriMill is a wonderful way to add nutritious grains to your healthy diet. With it's 20 cup capacity, variable texture control, quiet operation and easy to use self-cleaning milling chamber, you're minutes away from that first batch of fresh-baked bread.
Eating whole grains on a regular basis helps prevent cardiovascular disease, stroke, heart attacks and clogged arteries.