Prevents and removes limescale buildup which can lengthen your brew time and leave your espresso, coffee or tea tasting bitter. Always ensure your machine is in top working condition with Capresso Cleaning Solution!
Features and Benefits
- Capresso Cleaning Solution is specially formulation for cleaning and descaling espresso machines, drip coffee makers and electric tea kettles.
- Prevents limescale and minerals from building up inside the brewing system.
- Use every 2-3 months or as often as necessary based on local water hardness.
- NSF certified for metal compatibility.
How Things Work
Directions by Machine Type:
Espresso Machines: Dissolve 1 oz (28 g) of descaler with 32 oz (1 L) of water and pour mixture into water tank. Ensure portafilter is locked in place and a large receptacle is placed under the coffee spouts to catch the Cleaning Solution. Allow all water in water tank to pass through the machine by turning the dial to brew or pressing the brew button. You may have to do this multiple times to allow all the Cleaning Solution to go through the machine. Once all Cleaning Solution has been run through the machine, rinse all parts (water tank, portafilter). Repeat the cycle two more times with fresh, clean water to fully rinse the machine.
Coffee Makers: Dissolve 1 oz (28 g) of descaler with 32 oz (1 L) of water and pour mixture into water tank. Turn machine on to begin the brew cycle. Once brewing is complete and all Cleaning Solution has been run through the machine, rinse all parts (water tank, carafe, filter, filter holder). Repeat the cycle two more times with fresh, clean water to fully rinse the machine.
Water Kettles: Dissolve 1 oz (28 g) of descaler with 32 oz (1 L) of water and pour mixture into kettle. Allow mixture to sit inside the kettle for 20-30 minutes. Pour Cleaning Solution out and rinse the kettle 2-3 times with fresh, clean water.
Capresso Cleaning Solution can help:
- Improve brew time if you find your machine is running slower than before.
- Improve taste of brew by removing mineral scale from internal brewing system which can affect taste of espresso, coffee and tea.
- Improve brew temperature by eliminating the scale barrier that forms inside the brew system when using hard water.
- Maintain and extend the life of your machine by ensuring it is working in top condition.
* Not to be used with Jura automatic coffee centers.
ITEM # 640.13