Zassenhaus Hannover Pepper Grinder Mill, 7-Inch, Matte Black/Natural Olive Wood
What began in 1867 as an export store supplying small steel goods and tools, Zassenhaus has become the epitome of high quality spice and coffee mills. Enjoyment and quality of life are more related to kitchen and cooking than everything else and the aroma of fresh hand ground coffee, fresh peppercorns or spicy pepper gives us a sense of well-being, reminding us of past memories. Classic timeless styles paired with function and design innovation make Zassenhaus a brand you need in your home. Frieling does not just sell products, they offer solutions by partnering only with the best brands of the industry. This is why Zassenhaus is one of our brands of distinction.
- Matte finish cast iron black painted body made from beech wood; top is natural olive wood; measures 7-inches tall, 2-Inch diameter
- Patented German ceramic grinding mechanism for 25 years; harder than carbon steel and won't corrode over time
- 6-Position dial adjusts from coarse to super fine grind; comes prefilled with pepper corn
- Versatility: whether pepper, salt or dried herbs, the high-performance ceramic grinder is suitable for different spices
- Made in Czech Republic; wipe clean with damp cloth